I just have to give this person a mention!
- View Cart Dropdowns (selects).
- Radio and Checkbox.
- Quantity discounts.
- Image Replacement (rollovers and slide-shows).
- Dynamically modify selects. Subscriptions.
- Separate PayPal email. Send Auxiliary information with order, and program a window that controls other windows.
- One-click submission of multiple items. Simple example of Method 2 cart upload with your own pseudo-cart.
- One-click submission of multiple items WITH UPS shipping included. Simple example of Method 2 cart upload with your own pseudo-cart,
- Complex PayPal Single Item Purchase example. Insert JS and just use it.
- Multi-window accumulation of data. Pass user-selected data to second window.
- Multi-window II. Send FORM to 2nd HTML page.
- Document Object (DO) dump example. Stuff JS accesses.
- Client-side Cookie example. Storing data on the client's computer.
- Weight-based shipping in your site. This example uses USPS Priority and Machinable Parcel Post. User inputs his ZIP, and you can calculate
- Simple Client-side Cart. This is a complete client-side shopping cart. All calculations are done in this local cart, and no changes are allowed within
- Complex Client-side Cart. This is just about everything that may be done within a client-side cart.
- Hide email and PayPal links from spambots.
- Encrypt HTML data.
- Partially encrypted data. Much better than PayPal's solution,
- Make PayPal buttons validate under XHTML1.1
- Automatically clear FORMs after submission.