Useful features of simplest S3 interfaces: I'll add to this list as time permits.
- On one S3 account, create different sub-accounts by using a different bucket name for each.
- Mirror and automatic backup functionality is coming in the next version.
- Easy setup, straighforward to use.
- UPDATE: Automatic backup now in beta (December 15, 2006)!!!
- Easy setup and usage
- Incredibly easy to use
- Online file access (currently causes slightly less secure file transfers)
- Online file sharing can be turned on or off
- Still in beta, but looks promising for ease-of use